Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome to The Arkansas Liberty Bell

Thanks for checking out my new blog.  I'll add to this as I learn more.  For now, consider this an open line to post your thoughts.  Rules on this page will be similar to those used on my Facebook page. 
Those basic rules are:
1. No hijacking of threads. If a thread has been started to discuss a particular issue or candidate please don't divert it to some other issue or candidate.
2. No posting of links without prior approval. Please PM any link yo...u want to post on my wall to me for approval prior to posting.
3. No profanity!
4. Please make an attempt to keep your posts civil. We all learn from logical discussion and generally retreat mentally from emotional arguments.
5. Anyone is welcome to post and personal attacks on others will not be tolerated.
Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment